12.26.2008

Best of 2008

Well it's that time of year again. Time for my "Best of..." list. 

Top 5 Books I Read in '08
5.  The Starbucks Experience - Joseph Michelli
4.  Crazy Love - Francis Chan
3.  Tribes - Seth Godin
2.  Go Big - Bill Easum & Bil Cornelius
1.  Wild Goose Chase - Mark Batterson




Top 5 Albums I Listened To in '08
5.  Hello Love - Chris Tomlin
4.  God of This City - Passion
3.  Charge!! - The Aquabats
2.  Viva La Vida - Coldplay
1.  The I Heart Revolution: With Hearts As One - Hillsong United






Top 5 Movies Viewed in '08
5.  Fireproof
4.  The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
3.  The Orphanage
2.  The Dark Knight
1.  No Country For Old Men






Top 5 Favorite TV Shows of '08
5.  Boston Legal
4.  Avatar
3.  American Idol
2.  LOST
1.  The Beijing Summer Olympics



Top 5 Favorite Experiences of '08
5.  Relocating from MO to CA (this was the most fun disaster
 I've ever experienced)

If you're interested, here's the link to my 2007 list.

No comments: