3.16.2009

Monday Morning Quarterbacking

What a great weekend! Here are the highlights.
  • Friday night Isaiah and I went to see Race to Witch Mountain. It was actually a good movie. A great family movie. No questionable content at all. This is a good one to take your kids to. I really enjoyed the extra time with my favorite son!
  • Saturday we watched Mollie and Isaiah play their basketball games. They did well. I love that atmosphere of being around all these parents who are so proud of their kids. I don't know of very many things that build a sense of community quite as well.
  • Saturday night we had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. Oh my... I ate some serious food! Had the shepherd's pie and the blueberry white chocolate swirl cheesecake. Not on the diet, but if you're going to have a cheat day, do it right!
  • We had an amazing worship service today! Probably the most powerful service since I've been here. God really moved! If you missed it, make sure to check out the podcast and I'll post the Faith Story video on Youtube soon, too.
  • I'm just in awe of how God orchestrates events together to perform the miraculous. I love it when we get to be a part of it! All I can say is I can't wait to see what God has planned for our India Mission Team.
  • Lunch with the Martins, dinner with the Taylors, and LifeGroup at the Suttons. I love my Living Hope family!
  • I'm so proud of my wife and all my kids. They're amazing and they deserve better than me.

No comments: