- Hanging out with pastors. Our district super gathered several of us EFC pastors for a cluster today. I love pastors so much. I really love our cluster, too. It's a great group of leaders.
- Seeing several of my old El Sobrante friends. My El Sob friends are some of my most valued treasures!
- Prayer meeting tonight. Small group, but powerful prayer. One of my favorite Living Hope activities.
- Fried eggs. I've lived on scrambled eggs for the last several years, but lately I've been craving fried eggs all the time. Fried a couple up tonight with some toast. So good it'll make you want to punch your grandma in the throat!
- American Idol. I'm so glad it's back. I don't even mind the new judge so much. I laughed and even got little tear once or twice. Great show!
- Talking to my Jamie on the phone. I can't wait for her to get home tomorrow night. I could handle some good kissin'!
Joy on a Tuesday
Today was a good day. I just thought I'd list some things that brought me joy today.