5.22.2008

Pray for the Chapmans

I just heard this news last night. The youngest daughter of Christian musician Steven Curtis Chapman was tragically killed yesterday in an accident at their home in Tennessee. One of Chapman’s sons accidentally hit little Maria in their driveway with his SUV. Maria was the third child that the Chapmans had adopted from China. They have six children in total. Here’s a link to the AP story - http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080522/ap_en_mu/chapman_daughter.

Please pray for the Chapman family. I know I have personally been blessed beyond measure over the years by Steven’s ministry. I can’t even begin to imagine what the family is feeling at this moment. Lift up a special prayer for the son involved in the accident – I’m sure this is especially tough on him.

No comments: