5.23.2006

Makin' a Run for the Border

I'm off to Mexico with the teens on Thursday. We won't be back until the following Wednesday night. But when I return I'm sure I'll have lots of great stories and pics, so check back then. Pray for safety for us (and sanity for me - it's mostly JrHighers.) I do get to see an A's game on the way down. We're stopping over night in the Dallas area and the A's happen to be playing the Rangers that night. We'll be staying at our Free Will Baptist Seminary in Reynosa, Mexico for 4 nights and then heading back. We'll be helping the seminary build a building and helping a local church put up a barbed-wire fence. I'm glad Jamie's going with me because she'll help keep me sane. I don't do well away from her for more than 3 or 4 days. Anyway, hasta la vista, baby!

No comments: