4.26.2007

Unexcused Absence

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. We've been extremely busy lately. We started a 2nd worship service at the church. Now we have a traditional worship service and a modern worship service. I've taken on extra responsibility in the modern service and my free time is shrinking. The new service is working great though. The music is fun and the feel is exciting. We had been averaging around 140-150 and last week we had 202. It's the first time our church has ever had over 200 on a non-holiday.

Jamie is doing great. She's enormous! She's due June 2nd, but by the looks of things she might deliver earlier. The kids are doing well in soccer. They love it and are playing well.

More to come soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ENORMOUS! I think that term may be a little strong... Maybe we could say my belly is enormous, but I am not enormous... am I? (HA!)

Jeff Myers said...

I stand by my words.
Jeff
;-)