4.11.2007

Most Influential

I want to get a thread going here. I was thinking of things that have had the most influence on my life in terms of books, movies, and albums. Respond back in the comments link below and let me know what your list looks like. Top three of each category. And yes, it's very hard to narrow them down to top three.

Most Influential Books
- The Ragamuffin Gospel, Brennan Manning - Gave me a greater understanding of grace.
- The Purpose-Driven Church, Rick Warren - Made me want to be a pastor.
- To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee - Made me want to be a better Dad.

Most Influential Movies
- On the Waterfront
- The Godfather
- Dead Poets Society

Most Influential Albums
- A Liturgy, a Legacy, and a Ragamuffin Band - Rich Mullins
- August and Everything After - Counting Crows
- Caedmon's Call - Caedmon's Call

1 comment:

Jeff Myers said...

Good list, Josh. Especially the movies.