6.07.2007

Disappointing Baby News

Jamie went to her appointment today and the doc said she still wasn't close. We thought we were going to have a baby by tomorrow. Now he says to come back on Monday for another check-up. He says for sure by the end of next week we'll have a baby. Pray for us. Jamie's impatient and uncomfortable. I'm supposed to be at Teen Camp all next week, so I have to figure out other arrangements there. In the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal, but we're ready to do this NOW, not next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let Jeff fool you. He's impatient and uncomfortable too... maybe more than I am.

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations she's having your watermelon?! WOW!!!!! Jamie, I swear you did not look that pregnant Wednesday at the state meeting. Johnna and I are praying for a delivery. . . SOON!! We love you guys, hang in there.

Anonymous said...

I tried to leave a comment but not sure it went through... Jamie, you remind me of what I loked like with Rachel... whew.. wish I could be there to see you new "creation"... Love, Kathleen in California
ps I'm now licensed and ready to represent...that is by the State of California Dept of Real Estate and for anyone ready to buy or sell a house!!! yay..