6.06.2008

Visuals in Worship

I really enjoy worship that engages all the senses. From a visual standpoint, the church has a lot of options. However, I've never been a huge fan of lots of concert lighting in a worship service. I think it can be distracting and I don't think we need to compete with U2 or Coldplay when we worship. I'm all about giving God our best, but...

However, I saw this on Travis Penn's blog and loved it. It's a website called VisualWorshiper. It's a way of completely transforming your worship space using projectors. I think it lends itself to worship better than flashing lights and smoke machines. Anyway, I really like it and it would be cool to see Living Hope try some things like this someday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff, thanks for the post. I'd love to help you get this going if you are interested, feel free to email me!