6.25.2008

The One I Couldn't Shake - 6/25

This Psalm reminds me how much the believer who is a do-er of the Word holds an advantage over the rest of the world.

Psalm 119:97-104 (ESV)
Oh how I love your law!
It is my meditation all the day.
Your commandment makes me wiser than my enemies,
for it is ever with me.
I have more understanding than all my teachers,
for your testimonies are my meditation.
I understand more than the aged,
for I keep your precepts.
I hold back my feet from every evil way,
in order to keep your word.
I do not turn aside from your rules,
for you have taught me.
How sweet are your words to my taste,
sweeter than honey to my mouth!
Through your precepts I get understanding;
therefore I hate every false way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've spent some time on your site this evening and have quite enjoyed doing so.

Your family is beautiful.

Blessings,

Shirley Buxton
www.shirleybuxton.wordpress.com