3.13.2010

Consider Them Given

1 Peter 5:7 (NLT)
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.
  • little league games/practices
  • diabetes
  • a new baby on the way
  • the food I should be eating
  • the food I shouldn't be eating
  • fighting kids
  • a growing church
  • struggling marriages
  • hurting teens
  • terrible 2's
  • exercise
  • office work
  • housework
  • yard work
  • bills/debt
  • the economy
  • worrying about my kids
  • parents
  • hurting friends
  • high-maintenance people
  • the dog
  • upkeep of the house
  • broke-down cars
  • wanting to keep people happy
  • time with God
  • putting off life-goals
  • home-schooling
  • being the man Jamie needs
  • being the dad the kids need
  • being the pastor LHC needs
  • serving the community
  • unwatched shows on the DVR
  • unread books on the shelf
  • list of people to talk to
  • helping people become stronger disciples
  • the lost
  • the poor
  • the sick
  • the victims
  • the forgotten
  • fat belly
  • need to shave
  • stuff I need
  • stuff I want
  • stuff I want that I don't need
  • taxes
  • stupid people
  • how can they possibly answer all my questions about LOST in the handful of episodes that are left?
(I'm sure I could come up with more, but that's enough for now.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no wounder you shave your head. that way you can't tell where it is falling out.
jerry