12.22.2007

Christmas Gifts!

I love getting gifts! I'm a big kid when it comes to gifts. I love getting stuff I want and I love buying gifts for my wife & kids. This year I made out great.

Jamie got me a new Krups Espresso Machine. I love it. It does a forced steam brew and has milk steamer/frother on the side. I'm loving my lattes. I'm finally putting my Panamanian coffee to good use. It's every bit as good as the high-end shops and in the convenience of mi casa. She also got me a new ESV Bible that I love!!! I'm loving the ESV. I bought one on Amazon several months ago, but when it arrived it was a little mini-Bible with teeny-tiny print. Great for trips and such, but a little tough to preach out of. The one Jamie got me is a very attractive normal-sized one that will definitely be my new preaching Bible. As if that weren't enough, she also got me Go Put Your Strengths To Work by Marcus Buckingham. I can't wait to read it.


Mollie got me a great new money clip that I really like. It's a little leather pouch with a clip on the outside. I'm definitely a money clip man. I can't imagine going back to a wallet. If you've never tried a money clip, you should definitely try it. You won't regret it!


Isaiah piggy-backed off of Jamie's gift and bought me a frothing pitcher to use in my coffee making. It's stainless steel of course, and is the perfect touch!


Thanks for my gifts, family! Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

No comments: