1.25.2007

Who's Down With STD?

I just finished up a week of teaching publik skool Jr. High students about sexual abstinence. It's always fun to talk with kids that age about STDs and the consequences of their sexual decisions. The funniest thing is some of their misconceptions about sex. Here are some actual statements and questions I heard this week.
  • Sex makes you fat.
  • Sex helps you lose weight.
  • It's good to have sex with pregnant girls because a dude's semen is actually good for the baby.
  • Is it safer if I put on several condoms?
  • Why doesn't God like sex?
  • You can't get pregnant if you do it in a hot tub.
  • If I get an STD and find a girlfriend with an STD, can we go ahead and have as much sex as we want?

Whitney Houston sang:

I believe the children are our future - Teach them well and let them lead the way...

I think she was probably on crack when she wrote it.

No comments: