10.30.2006

Blog Remodel

You probably notice some changes to the blog. I've spent some time doing a remodel. The two biggest changes are the name and new labels.

I changed to WIDE OPEN because that's how I try to live my life. I don't want to be one of those pastors who live secret lives because they're scared to show the world or their church their true self. WIDE OPEN was the theme of the 2004 Youth Specialties National Youth Workers Convention. That's where I got all the cool graphics. They're available for download on the YS website.

The other cool thing is that I added labels to all my posts. This allows the reader to search for a specific post by topic. For instance, if you can't remember what I said was the best movie of the summer, you can look at the list of labels on the right-hand side and click on "movies". This will bring up a list of all my posts about movies.

Sorry for the inconsistent blogging lately. I'll try to get back into the swing of things.

No comments: